最後兩句沒給妳寫全乎了,因為感覺好的工作和增加就業機會什麽的,重復內容較多。
除此而外基本按照妳原文的內容順了壹遍,捎帶添加了幾小句增加點氣氛。
另,從所給材料中來看,似乎妳去過新加坡吧?
不過因為沒了解清楚,不好擅自判斷,所以時態方面就基本沒敢用過去時和完成時。
如果覺得可以用、而且用了效果會更好的地方,請盡管刪改。
別的什麽方面未盡之處,還請再行聯系好了。
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS YOUR IMPRESSION OF SINGAPORE? WHY DO YOU LIKE SINGAPORE?
1.Describe what you see (impression):
In my sight, Singapore is a well-organized country.
在我看來,新加坡是個管理得很好的國家。
It’s very clean and orderly everywhere.
到處都非常幹凈和有序。
It’s full of green belts and fresh air.
它滿是綠化帶和清新空氣。
There is neither pollution nor noise.
沒有汙染也沒有噪音。
People there are very nice to tourists and foreigners.
那兒的人們對待旅行者和外國人都非常友好。
I really like this.
我很喜歡這些。
Moreover, Singapore is modern, having a number of amazing things.
而且,新加坡很現代化,有許多奇妙的事物。
The most impressive one is its effective technology implementation.
最令我印象深刻的是它有效的科技運作。
It makes the urban development of the city at a level of pinnacle.
它使城市的發展達到了壹個頂峰的層次。
I think Singapore is certainly wonderful.
我覺得新加坡真的好棒。
2.Describe how you feel:
I feel quite comfortable and safe when I recall Singapore in mind.
當我想起新加坡的時候會覺得很舒服很安全。
It’s convenient for everything.
什麽事情都很方便。
For instance, whatever I take, MRT, buses or taxis, it can give me the efficient service with quality.
舉個例子,不管我乘坐什麽,地鐵也好,公交也好,出租車也好,都能給我高效高質量的服務。
The bus stops are close to home as well.
車站離家也很近。
The most exciting thing is there are many Chinese people living in Singapore.
最激動的是新加坡住著很多華人。
If I go out, I get no difficulty in understanding signboards at all.
要是我出門,認招牌壹點兒也不費勁。
It’s easy indeed to live in Singapore.
住在新加坡真是太愜意了。
3.Describe what you experience:
I’d like to say, the people in Singapore make me the best experience.
我想說,新加坡的人們讓我體會了最好的感受。
They are warm and friendly.
他們熱心而且友好。
They love helping others.
他們喜歡幫助別人。
They always keep smiling to anyone.
他們對誰都是笑盈盈的。
If they serve you, they will supply the best.
他們會提供最好的服務。
Although there are many races in Singapore, they live a harmony life together.
盡管有好多種族住在新加坡,但他們相處融洽。
It’s all attributed to the amazing racial integration, I think.
我覺得這都是消除種族差別待遇的功勞。
It’s quite easy to make fiends all over the country.
整個國家到處都很容易交到朋友。
I find it’s easy to talk to them, because they can talk bilingually.
我發現和他們說話挺容易,因為他們能說雙語。
I really love Singapore people much.
我真是太喜歡新加坡人了。
4.Describe what you learn about Singapore:
I’ve learnt there are so many world-class places of interests in Singapore.
我知道新加坡有好多世界級的觀光地。
Some of them are definitely perfect scenic spots.
其中有些絕對是完美的景勝。
There are also lots of great shopping centres and super-modern book shops, which attract my attention much.
還有許多大型購物中心和超現代的書店,也都很吸引我。
They prepare many choices and brands for customers.
它們有許多品牌可供顧客選擇。
No fakes, no counterfeits, all is due to the great respect for intellectual properties.
因為知識產權在新加坡受到很高的尊重,所以沒假貨,也沒水貨。
And prices are very competitive.
價格非常有競爭力。
That is marvelous.
真是妙極了。
5.Why choose Singapore/going abroad for studies?
Singapore is a conductive environment for studies and learning English.
新加坡是個學習英語和搞研究的好環境。
It’s also helpful to pick up other personal skills.
它對於獲得其它的個人技能也很有幫助。
Besides, I can learn different cultures and how to assimilate into them.
此外,我還可以了解不同的文化,以及如何與之融合。
I of course can make many Singapore friends as well, which may improve my interpersonal relationship skills.
我還可以交許多新加坡朋友,來提高我的人際交往能力。
At the same time, I probably get my analytical skills promoted and my perception of foreign countries enhanced.
同時,我也能提高我的分析能力和對其它國家的感知能力。
I think all of these are necessary for I’m going to live an independent life and take care of myself.
我覺得這些對我來說都是必要的,因為我打算過獨立的生活,照顧好自己。
Only if I do so, will I have a better job and create more promotion opportunities.
只有這樣,我才能獲得比較好的工作,創造更多晉升的機會。
Singapore is just the very city for me to make my dreams come true.
新加坡正是這樣壹個地方,讓我的夢想變為現實。